Re: Re: Re: REF: checklist

  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: REF: checklist
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:06:05 +0100

Bravo John!

This is a good display of man superiority /versus machine !
Congratulations!

You've made my day!
It so often seems we have to make so many compromises in order to survive in this technological world, small ones most of the time, but they seem to add up regularly, and one wonders where the limit is.
By fixing the problem you've set a limit: we still can have our say, and the machine HAS TO obey!

Thanks a lot,

Loïc