RE: HYB: TB: New seedling

  • Subject: RE: HYB: TB: New seedling
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:11:57 -0700

Thank you, Jim, for the suggestion.

I will certainly bring this problem to my husband’s attention.  Since I am in a family of computer experts, I have been content to remain illiterate about them.  They are a wonderful invention that can make me wonderfully frustrated.

Yes, I use Outlook.  This is the first time I have had this problem though.  I was given high speed internet from Qwest this winter, and since then I have unbelievable problems sending my e-mail.  I almost wish I were still on the old dial-up system.  It was slow, but it worked.

I’ll get this fixed right away.  I have 300+ seedlings getting ready to bloom, and some of them are pretty.  A few may even be pretty and have good stalks.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9