Re: HYB: TB: New seedling ( No Photo)

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: New seedling ( No Photo)
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:30:33 -0400

Here is the pink dark top 7636-6525A I resized it since I was sending it.
I use Outlook express to read and compose my mail. Really I have web mail with Road Runner ( Cable )
Let us see if it is Outlook or Francelle's computer causing the problem.

If you wish to see her photos it is simple. Just go to the archives at http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/

There you can see them. I do this rather than have them come to my e-mail box. That way I do not have to worry about getting a virus.

Hope this helps

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio