Re: HYB: heritable traits

  • Subject: Re: HYB: heritable traits
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:06:50 +0100

In fact, about the open standards, i don't really consider it a defect for the SDB, or the MDB, because they are seen from the top, and it's very nice to see everything...!
But for the taller ones, it's really not good.
So I will deliberately try to cross some open standards with open standards, (among the small ones only), and eventually keep you posted on the results...in 5 years time, if the list still exists!