Re: Ron Busch 2009 introductions

  • Subject: Re: Ron Busch 2009 introductions
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

Terry,  Ron's intros look great.  I especially loved the seedling 1983.  It was a different pattern.

New Zealand must be very different from the US.  Besides the date on the blog being a day ahead, I can't imagine any hybridizer here introducing 40 irises in the same year!  More power to him.  Unfortunately, unless someone here grows them for him, their import prices have to be out of sight.
Jan in Chatsworth CA