Re: PHOTO Milette is stealing again .

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO Milette is stealing again .
  • From: "Terry Johnson" <tjatwork@orcon.net.nz>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 01:04:23 -0000

This guy is playing a cat and mouse game with members of this forum and others.The photos where there and after 15 minutes of my viewing The web page was modified and the offending Photos have been removed and all the copy has been changed to red.
Should this happen again and on present form I have no reason to doubt Mr Millette will try again, send an email to the Copyright Board of Canada  whose email address is secretariat@cb-cda.gc.ca  as under Canadian law, The law of copyright also applies to the Internet, and so most individual works found there are protected: using Internet text or graphics without the permission of the copyright holder, for instance,is an infringement of copyright law.