PHOTO reply to Mr Miilette's reply

  • Subject: PHOTO reply to Mr Miilette's reply
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:21:08 +0100

Hope this is the end of it, all these messages without pictures attached are quite boring, to say the least...!
But i've just received a mail from Mr. Milette.
Hard to consider it a letter of apology, but, at least, we are, finally, getting a reaction!
Here is my answer to his letter, and below, his mail:
"Hope this will answer your questions."
Mr. Milette, i had no question that needed to be answered, i am only asking for an apology.
First for having used my photos without asking, second for putting them back on, again, after having taken them off, making us all believe you had understood!
I am very sorry this has reached such a level, but you are to blame: had you behaved  like a gentleman, i would have allowed you to use my photos.
Now, i cannot trust anything you say....particularly when you keep trying to fing excuses...and put the blame on others.
Thank you very much for having taken my photos from your site.
That is all i really have to say.
Loic Tasquier