Re: Re: PHOTO Milette is stealing again .

  • Subject: Re: Re: PHOTO Milette is stealing again .
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:36:53 +0100

Hello Brock,
Much ado about nothing, i also thought at first, but the  lack of 'communication' from Mr. Milette's  made me suspicious, and i was right to be.
Hope the matter is settled now, the photos have been taken off, for the second time, and i finally got a letter, if not of apology, at least it's a reaction, from Mr. Milette.
Sorry i bothered everyone with this, but other people have also been concerned with this issue.
Thanks for your conclusion,  even if i don't believe it's all a misunderstanding i agree with you that things don't need to get any uglier and ties don't need to be severed.
Thanks for your concern,