Re: ADMIN:PHOTO Milette is stealing again .

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN:PHOTO Milette is stealing again .
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:50:30 -0000

Hi Anita,

Thank-you for taking the time to share your view of this situation. I appreciate everyone's input. As it's been stated, no one in their right mind would purchase the resolution image that is allowed in our group, so I see no reason for concern for who has access to them.

It sounds like we've received the "wrap it up", so I'll quit speaking of these things here.

I hope no one misunderstood my interest in resolving this justly as feeling too strongly. I can't imagine that we're off topic as this has everything to do with iris, photos, and iris-photos, but I should learn to shut my mouth. I could be next on the chopping block! ;)

Brock