Re: Photo Request

  • Subject: Re: Photo Request
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:40:51 -0700

used it once or twice and got muddy, hafty and poorly formed flowers.....many did rebloom.

Thanks to everyone for your replies and photos!  Great response.

None of them are as exquisite as it was grown in the display garden in BG!  The first time I saw it, it had the pale yellow and ecru tones but the falls overlapped by 1/4 inch and the ruffles were immense!  I went straight home and ordered it!  Mine varies but never looks that great!  It would appear mine is more typical.

<<one fall bloom, one spring bloom, same plant.>>
Anyone willing to report how it's breeding?  In both form and rebloom?

I've used it with both Tara's Choice & Echo Location.  So far, I have the one rebloomer from last fall which I really like. Planted in June 2007, it tried to bloom that fall.  Others I like, which haven't rebloomed.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6