Re: Question for Loic

Hi Loic,

After reading Terry Toney's post thought you might be interested to know how your seeds were doing here in Missouri.  On 3/17/09 I started checking pots and found these sprouted;
TT08-33= Battlestar x Heart Break Hotel 1 seedling
DD08-109 = Irish Harp x Auroralite 8 seedlings
DT08-34 = Candy Walk x Cimmeron Rose)(Rockstar 5 seedlings

This is early for me also, but very welcom - I like Betty did not lose any seedlings in 2007's April freeze so feel confident these will do fine.  Will keep you posted over the next several weeks as to sprout progression.  I usually have first sprouting the first week of April.

Rose Kinnard
zone 6
Fredericktown, Mo