Re: 2009 Introductions

  • Subject: Re: 2009 Introductions
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:25:05 -0000

Fun stuff, Griff. I'm always a sucker for dark beards, so I especially like BLACKBEARD'S DAUGHTER. That pattern/color is more common among medians than TBs, isn't it?

I currently have some TB seedlings via CAREFREE DAYS coming up. Very late germination compared to the other few TB crosses I planted. The CD cross using AB pollen gave a really good % of germination, but the seedlings are puny little things. Maybe they will straighten up when they get out of the pot and into the ground.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA