Re: 2009 Introductions

  • Subject: Re: 2009 Introductions
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:42:15 -0400

Loic  --  Thanks for the heads-up.  The cyber gremlins must be at work.  I've scoured the website and can't find that old address anywhere.  But, obviously, it has revealed itself to you.  Let me know off-list, please, what the page looks like where you find it, and I'll see if my website manager can find it and get rid of it.
As for 05U3, like you, I'm looking forward to it.  I have it growing both here and at Winterberry, but it's not a fast increaser.  --  Griff