RE: Need Iris Show pics

The AIS Slides/Digital Program Committee is finishing up a new CD called "It's Show Time!" and we need more pics taken at actual shows-especially of the "Queen's Table" and any trophies given. We know there are scores of you who take lots of "Show Photos"!

The pics don't have to be high res for PowerPoint programs but please send them off-line  to me so we don't clutter up the list and give written permission to use in AIS programs.  Our very simple copyright wording shows the photographer as owner of the picture, not AIS.  You will, of course, receive our undying gratitude and nothing else!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rita Gormley
AIS Slides/Digital Programs Committee
10606 Timber Ridge Street