Re: Re: Re:proposed AIS Awards Ballot

  • Subject: Re: Re: Re:proposed AIS Awards Ballot
  • From: <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:15:13 -0500

Actually, Sharon, the TB seedlings I hope to have blooming this year are from Keith Keppel's historic Humoresque (1961). It did nothing for a few years and then exploded in 2005 and has bloomed every year since. I have no idea what it crossed with to produce seed but I am very glad I kept the seed pod and decided to try and get them to germinate. If they do bloom, they will probably be nothing to look at but they will be mine!

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 2b CDA/3 USDA