Re: COMP: Web Page

  • Subject: Re: COMP: Web Page
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:09:55 -0400

Mike  --  I tried twice to send this message with photos of 4 of your seedlings attached, and it has never appeared, so I guess I'll have to go text-only.

It's a very nice website, and all of the links appear to be working properly.  I was hoping we'd see your 2009 introductions  --  are they still coming?  Among your
2008 seedlings, I like particularly 08tg-16w, 08tg15w, 08tp-25w and 08tg-19w.  Nice pinks!  And excellent ruffling on the white/yellows.  I see you're using 'Glory of Dawn' to good effect.  --  Griff