Re: COMP: Web Page

  • Subject: Re: COMP: Web Page
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:19:33 -0400

Mike -- It's a very nice website, and all of the links appear to be working properly. I was hoping we'd see your 2009 introductions -- are they still coming? Among your
2008 seedlings, I like particularly those below. Nice pinks! And excellent ruffling on the white/yellows. I see you're using 'Glory of Dawn' to good effect. -- Griff