Re: New seedlings blooming today
  • Subject: Re: New seedlings blooming today
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:46:35 -0500

Mike, MOUNTAIN SUNRISE is still alive - looks pretty sad, one small fan,
but at least still hanging on this time.

I thought FALL ENTERPRISE was doing ok, but I can't find it today. Will
keep looking & let you know if I find it.

Both in pots where I can give some protection/bring indoors if needed.

Mike, do all the seedlings you are using from the Mt SUN & Fall E lines
have the pattern?

In other words, do both parents have to have it for seedlings to show up
with multiple bands?

I'm just wondering how many generations of seedlings/how much inbreeding
it's going to take to get those patterns back after crossing them with
my "vale" adapted seedlings.

> first one is out Mtn. Sunrise lines, second is out of Fall Enterprise
> lines.

Linda Mann
east TN zone 7, according to USDA, but zone 8 by the thermometer for the
last several years, including this one.