Re: Re: New seedlings blooming today
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: New seedlings blooming today
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:08:43 -0800

Mtn. Sunrise gives the "banded" and "bleed" patterns in first generations with just about anything it is crossed with.  The double banded and triple banded seedlings have come from crosses of the two lines together.  Interestingly I am in the 5th and 6th generations of banded/rimmed crosses and nothing is going to plicata....
Thanks to all who responded about the two iris, sometimes you just don't know if anybody ever sees your iris.  AIS national convention is always hit and miss depending on weather and bloom season being late, early or on time, ditto for regionals.
Mike