Re: Re: Colour Perception test
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hi

I got 28 first go, a few days ago, just did it again and got 0, I wasn't partic aware that I was having a a "perfect" day today, nice to know I got something right. Did it this time with the lights off, seemed to help.

Colleen

thomas silvers wrote:

I scored "22" the first try - with a likely perception deficiency in a pinkish part of the spectrum. My wife would probably have guessed it to be much much worse ;0)

But... I tried it a second time and concentrated real hard and got an "8". Whoo hoo! I'm not as perception deficient as we'd thought.

Phew! That's like work though. I don't think I'll give it a third try! I just be happy with that 8.