Re: Colour Perception test
  • Subject: Re: Colour Perception test
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 07:52:00 -0500

That answers my question about brain vs genes, Tom. I wondered if some
of it could be learned. I didn't have the energy to take it again,
focusing harder on the blue-greens.

Here's a nice technical article on color vision. Interesting that some
women have four types of color sensing cells in their eyes when
everybody else has three!

One of my artist/quilting friends scored 0. I wasn't a bit surprised.

But she sent it to another artist friend who scored 1100! Surely that's
a bad monitor.