Re: Seedling help
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Seedling help
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:30:59 -0500

Mike  --  Having passed the colour perception test with a pretty good score, I guess I'm qualified to say that the colors of Mountain Sunrise and the seedling are distinct enough to warrant introduction.  And I like the seedling's bold colors.  Now, if you can keep the dirty bird off of it . . .  --  Griff