Re: Catalog?
  • Subject: Re: Catalog?
  • From: Bill Chaney <billchaney@ymail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,

Great job on the catalog.  Could you please share with us some of the parents for the median introductions.  I am especially interested in cross R-465.  I know that is George's cross, but if you could let us know the parents, it would be great. Three introductions from that cross in two classes.  I am assuming they are tetraploid?  I would also be interested in T-178, Q-633 and U-183.

Thanks, great work.