Re: Catalog?
  • Subject: Re: Catalog?
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:10:22 EDT

I live in the southwest and also should be on the mailing list.  I haven't received one.
By the way, when will your 2010 web site be up and running?
Scarlett Ayres
Las Cruces NM
In a message dated 3/18/2010 8:36:25 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, orders@suttoniris.com writes:

Thanks to all for the catalog reports.....still can't figure out how bulk mail delivery timing works....seems sort of haphazard....am sure there is a method.  Anyway, once again thanks to all for the notifications and if anyone doesn't have one and is not on our mailing list, please let me know and we will send one out....
Best regards
Mike Sutton
BTW if you know you are on our mailing list and do not receive a catalog with then next week or so, also let me know and we will send one out.