Re: HYB my 2010 planned registrations
  • Subject: Re: HYB my 2010 planned registrations
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

My picks would be:
Aai A101B
Aer B287A
Eitje (non number)
Kru B178A
Ora B264D
Pim A048F
Pr A915D
Qua B264C
Spr B001B
Vel B171C
And it was hard to choose!

From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 5:16:30 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB my 2010 planned registrations

Hello everyone!
A very long winter has given me the time to have everything ready for the 2010 registrations. ..if they all prove as good as last year of course!
I have kept the names secret, since they are not registrated yet, but i can't resist showing off, so here they are:
I have selected quite many, because they have a fabulous quality : they have managed to survive the horrible conditions here.
So if they have made it here, they should be interesting in North America and the North of Europe where the choice for survivors is still limited.
All the comments you can make will be of extreme help.
Still one month before the first ones open ....so at least, you can enjoy the pictures...!
have fun,