Re: HYB my 2010 planned registrations
  • Subject: Re: HYB my 2010 planned registrations
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

Beautiful!  I wish that they would grow in So. Calif. but only the IBs and BBs have a chance here.  I am sending a list of those I especially like, even if they would never grow for me.   Maybe I will see them on a Regional or National trek in the future.

Bac B283B          Bijtje MDB 2004       Bri B100B     Bon A076B     Hol B052B     Mag B298A     Fie B045C     Sai B064B   Spr B001B

Jan in Chatsworth