Re: Re: HYB: Loic's 2010 planned registrations
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: Loic's 2010 planned registrations
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:14:21 +0100

Hello Linda,

i only put the 3 first letters of each name...because i wouldn't like one of these names used by someone before i have a chance to register it : the French Registrar doesn't send the registration papers before September .

Some are already registered like 'Ni Hao' (the one you like : B020B : 'Summoned Spirit' X 'Charabia ), as well as 'Yoruba', 'Desi Brouwer', 'Bijtje' and 'Eitje'.
I also have reserved names like 'Libertad', 'Princess Diana', 'Shy Di' and 'Tender Kiss'.

I can send you the names off line if you wish, it is certainly nicer to have a name. It sticks better than a seedling number!

Thanks for telling me the ones you like best, of course you have noticed the rebloom genes...!
And it is going to get even better with the C generation that should start to get into the registration plan next year!

I just can't wait for the 2nd bloom of this 3rd generation, as well of the first bloom of some of the D generation!

The E generation has 56 pots with a beginning  of germinations, it is absolutely a kick, twice a day, to look for the tiny green shoots coming out of the grit on top of the pots!

Do you have germinations too?

Loïc