Re: Catalog?
  • Subject: Re: Catalog?
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:47:49 -0700 (PDT)

Catalog received today.  I really like the format from the previous years.
Would you kindly send me a copy of the photo you used the family.
The one I have to use for the CD Intros is not near a good and the only
other one I have--- George has a gottee - that tell you how old- giggle.
Send it to AIS Slides
Love it thank you for sending it to me.
Janet Smith