SIB: Jaybird (Hager '82)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Yes, I save my photos from last year to post in the near-dreary weather of yet-dead springtime!

I bought this one from Roots & Rhizomes, in Wisconsin. Loved the description, and I LOVE the plant! I moved it a few years ago, 'cause it didn't like where I had put it. Last year it bloomed on my birthday! Yesss!!

Blue is one of my favorite colors, too . . . .

The iris buds in the background are of a nice melon-colored TB, ORIGINAL CAST, a 2007 introduction from Tom Johnson.

Adam~

JAYBIRD

(Ben Hager, R. 1982) Sdlg. SB68Bl. SIB, 36" (91 cm), M
S. light lavender blue; F. near cobalt blue, small dark signal. Ego X Swank. Melrose Gardens 1982. HM 1984, AM 1986.

JPEG image

Jaybird

JPEG image

Jaybird