This is not a pretty picture.  It was taken for my seedling gallery and not intended for sharing.  Linda wants to see it.
This is Another Bridge x Enchanter.  It did not rebloom but a sibing did.  No picture on that one.
I'm happy with this early stage.  No telling how the future generations will turn out.
Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden