Re: Re: OT-CHAT: facebook (was CULT: spring)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: OT-CHAT: facebook (was CULT: spring)
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:18:52 -0500

Hi Linda, El, and others, too!  .... whoever's left on Iris-Photos . . .

The one thing about Facebook versus this List, is that pertinent photos of the season and seedlings might
be missed from the general group, at least, I think so. Depending on your settings on FB, you'll only get
notifications on your 'news feed' from people with whom you interact the most with. I just changed my
settings so that I get everyone's info, but with over 360 friends, it's not possible to see what everyone
posted that morning for 'news.'

Youknowwhatimean??

Facebook is great, for keeping in touch with my friends that I grew up with and people I meet along
life's road, but I find this list separately valuable and like Linda said, an incredible resource in the
archives for information!!

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians