Re: Re: Web site for Larry Lauers Iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Web site for Larry Lauers Iris
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:14:09 -0800

Brock,
That info is out of date. Larry and Marcy have moved to Oregon. He may still have some of his iris down south yet.

On 3/1/2011 2:55 PM, Brock Heilman wrote:

I believe it was lauersflowers.com, but it appears they're domain has expired. It's too bad, because I've been noticing more and more of theirs online that catch my eye.

This came up when I googled them: http://www.tbisonline.com/ca/lauers.html

Brock