Re: HYB general view of the garden
  • Subject: Re: HYB general view of the garden
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:30:08 -0800

Hi Pat,
Thank you so much for sharing your site with us. This is amazing. Our son Justin is in his third year of college up at Humboldt...his major is wildlife biology! I have sent him this link. Your web site is WONDERFUL! Thank-you again for sharing.
In Ca. is looks like it is starting to look and feel like Spring! Where are you located?