Re: HYB general view of the garden
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB general view of the garden
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:06:19 -0500

Just got back from relocating another squirrel  --  one every 2 or 3 days for the last 3 weeks.  Theyâve replaced crickets as my gardensâ worst pest.

Iâve been watching for our local eagles.  They should be nesting by now.  Iâm seeing the birds, but not the nesting activity, so, who knows?

Crocuses are blooming.  So is my flowering apricot  --  playing tag with intermittent freezes, but so far no blossom kill.  The irises seem to be greening up more slowly this year.  It was a much colder winter than usual here.

Griffin's Den
http://www.pilmore.com/griffinsden/default.html