Re: Sad News

Just got back from Florida about an hour ago , SHOCKED !!!!!!

RIP my friend we will meet again .

----- Original Message -----
From: "John I Jones" <jijones@usjoneses.com>
To: "Iris List" <iris@hort.net>, "iris-photos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>, "sibrob sibrob" <sibrob@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 5:26:09 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Sad News

Will Plotner writes:

Begin forwarded message:

Today we have very sad news.  Our friend and fellow irisarian Rick Ernst of Cooley's Gardens has passed away.  He was a great friend to all of us and helped to support so many Iris productions and conventions as well as doing his own hybridizing and running the business.
He will be greatly missed for his dry sense of humor and his ready willingness to help out wherever needed.
He was to be the speaker for the SIGNA meeting at the AIS National convention reporting on his progress towards a red Iris.
We offer our sincerest condolences to his wife Katie and his family.
All My Best
William Plotner