Re: HYB general view of the garden
  • Subject: Re: HYB general view of the garden
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:15:39 +0100

Hello Willy,
against the weeds, i spray with antigerminant, so it limits the quantities of weeds, and instead of 1 month, i have 1 week of work  when i plan to spray again!
The only thing allowed in NL is 'Goltix'.
Don't know in Belgium.
I hope you'll come and see me one day!
Can you tell me off line your address?