RE: TB Variegated Foliage
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: TB Variegated Foliage
  • From: "Robert Woodhull" <rwoodhull@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:39:16 -0400

Janos,

I have had this iris since 2007. The variegation seems to be more pronounced this year than in the past since I moved it to a different part of the garden last year. QUITE THE SAME was registered by Allan Ensminger in 2001. The parentage involves Stepping Out, Painted Plic, Everything Plus, Honky Tonk Blues and Striped Britches.

Robert Woodhull

Atlanta, Georgia, Zone 7b