  • Subject: Re: GRASS CONTROL
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 07:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

Yes!!  We used poast for years, and when it was relabeled as Hi-Yield Bermuda grass weeder as well.  No damage to the iris at all and will kill the grass.   A little tricky sometimes in the timing but it worked.  We have found fusilade to be easier to work with.
Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels
 I own a dog and I vote!!