  • Subject: AB: SAND DANCER
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:08:50 -0500

The ABs started blooming last week. Not going to be a good year due to the
weather, both preceding bloom and current. This is Rick Tasco's 2010 intro
of an OGB type AB. This pattern of sanding and ultra fine veining suits me.
Doesn't matter what the colors are with this sort of pattern. It's new for
me this year of course. Only one seedling that's new for me so far. There
won't be too many new ones this year, I think.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image