Re: COM spam
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I got the spam also; And I hope everyone knows by now that there is someone who has been impersonating me from facebook. I will never send a message ,Whatsup, sadly I can never be that brief. I have tried changing passwords and a bunch of other things but I think it really does not help much.  -Bob Pries

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] COM  spam

Yes, Loic, as well as our friend Mary Lou, too!

Maybe EVERYONE on the list should consider changing e-mail passwords, me included!

Would our tekkies out there agree?

Adam~

On Mar 30, 2011, at 5:58 AM, loic tasquier wrote:

there is a spam using Janet Smith's identity, saying she's stuck in London and needs money.

The same spam we got last year using Rita Gromley ID.

LoÃc