AB: stray seedling
  • Subject: AB: stray seedling
  • From: Donald Eaves <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:14:11 -0500

Hello Folks,

Still trying to learn how to process things on the new computer. Ugh!

I always collect stray seedlings and grow them. They show up in some
odd locations sometimes. This is a new one this year and one I like. I
haven't a clue what parents produced it. I am always found trying to
guess the likely parents, but I really haven't had anything quite like
this bloom and though I've scanned the crosses from previous years from
when this sprouted I'm coming up blank.

In trying to learn what is on the new programs there's a feature that
converts a photo to black and white. Interesting on this one because it
changes it to form and pattern only. Pretty much where the appeal is
for me, tho these colors are nice.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7getting weirder, USA

JPEG image