Re: AB: stray seedling
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: stray seedling
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:30:53 -0000

That's an interesting list, John. Onlooker was what it reminded me of when I saw the bloom, but I haven't had it for years and never was successful using it. Could be a grandparent, though. I can rule out Dresden Gold since what I grew as that never bloomed. I only used Kiosk with TBs and I haven't used the other two much, but I may scan the list of old crosses to see what/when I may have done with them.

Donald