Re: HYB: Ugly Seeds --
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Amazingly WONDERFUL, Robert!

I might try that next time ... maybe I would have had more viable seeds if I'd have tried that!

Adam~

On Mar 23, 2012, at 2:08 AM, robert sutton wrote:

I tried soemething similar this past year. My dog, a Boxer, managed to snap a pod off of one of my plants, and the stock was mangled, so I took the stalk of a plant that had just finished flowering, and grafted the pod to it, -cut a v shape in both, bound the joint in thin thread to cover the joint. The pod managed to ripen, I harvested the pod, planted the seed, and guess what. I have seedlings from it!!.
Robert