AB: Cope Goodwin
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AB: Cope Goodwin
  • From: Donald Eaves <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:17:28 -0500

McAllister '95. An OGB- type AB. Nice signal area for the type.

I know this photo exceeds the file limit. Anyone have knowledge about
the windows live stuff? I'm not being able to make it work. I have
Microsoft Picture-IT downloaded, but it's not working here either. I
could only make it do a thumbnail today. I'm waking up in a new world
every morning, obviously.

Donald Eaves
donald@txol.net
Texas Zone 7no wind day!!!! USA