Re: AB: Cope Goodwin
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: Cope Goodwin
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:02:38 -0400

Donald  --  Whatever youâre doing, itâs worked.  I got your photo and itâs a beauty.  --  Griff

Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:17 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] AB: Cope Goodwin

McAllister '95. An OGB- type AB. Nice signal area for the type.

I know this photo exceeds the file limit. Anyone have knowledge about
the windows live stuff? I'm not being able to make it work. I have
Microsoft Picture-IT downloaded, but it's not working here either. I
could only make it do a thumbnail today. I'm waking up in a new world
every morning, obviously.

Donald Eaves
mailto:donald%40txol.net
Texas Zone 7no wind day!!!! USA