Re: AB: bloomout sdlg
  • Subject: Re: AB: bloomout sdlg
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 02:25:43 -0000

No, Chuck, I haven't. How do you mean early? Before a bud opens? I've had bloomout fans freeze out before bloom. The fan tended to live all summer, but never put out increase. My best luck has been to not fiddle around with them at all. Occasionally they will put out increase in the fall. Those I've messed with have not been a success. I'm trying to get pods on this one, but I don't know if that might coax any increase or not. The fan would at least probably live 'til the pod ripened. Not sure how willing it will be to pod, either.