Fw: Region 14 Spring Regional 2012
  • Subject: Fw: Region 14 Spring Regional 2012
  • From: "Jim Cummins" <jcummins@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:32:36 -0700

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: Region 14 Spring Regional 2012

Iris Fans,

Please distribute this email to as many of your club members as possible.  We would also appreciate you including this in your newsletter and meeting announcements.

We have had a good response to our invitation to join Monterey Bay Iris Society for the Spring Regional 2012.

Applications arrive daily.  However, there may be several others that want to come, but just haven?t registered yet.

Also, there are some that have reserved a room at the Seacliff Inn, but haven?t registered for the Regional.

A few changes have been made since the original invitation was published:

·        You can now pay with PayPal, if you wish.  Instructions appear on our website  www.montereybayiris.org

If paying with PayPal, add a small fee ($3.00 per individual registration) to cover PayPal costs to us.

·        A reduced registration fee is available to youth.  $100.

·        The date that registrations increase from $125 to $135 has been changed to April 15.

However, receiving your registration soon is helpful in making our preparations.

Attached to this email is a revised registration form.

Please contact Charley Kearns, Registrar,  with any questions.

Phone 408-315-1520

Email:  kcf@verizon.net

P. O. Box 2361

Los Gatos, CA  95031

We appreciate your assistance in distributing this information.  Please make sure the attached registration form is included with your distribution.

Charley Kearns