TB: help - lost label etc
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: TB: help - lost label etc
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 18:58:43 -0400

Anybody recognize this pretty thing? It was a mislabeled plant from the
local club sale, which consist solely of rhizomes locally grown and
donated by club members. Which means it does well in east TN. It has
bloomed for me the three years I've had it.

Lots of space between hafts, so it's probably not very recent if it came
from one of the big hybridizers.

Colors are especially nice on it this year. Showy and pretty.

All kinds of stalks up now - BANDWIDTH is open, lovely form. LEST WE
FORGET, several others showing color or nearly open.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b