Re: ALMOST BLOOMING TODAY A SEEDLING LINED OUT IN 2009
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: ALMOST BLOOMING TODAY A SEEDLING LINED OUT IN 2009
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 23:05:34 -0000

Kent,

May be more promising than you think. Can't always tell by how a bud looks. The underside of the falls can be really different from the topside after the bud opens. Another SDB? At least yours appear to be getting well out of the fans. On the rare years when they bloom here, they seldom get out of the fan very far and sometimes stay scrunched up in the fan. IBs manage a lot better, but survival hasn't been good for either one here.

Donald