COMP: hacked emails
  • Subject: COMP: hacked emails
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:31:22 -0500

Mine got hacked this week for (I think) the first time also.

I didn't have a very secure email password, but something tells me the
hackers are skilled enough that they can probably break most passwords
these days.

My mail server has so few clients, it surprised me anybody would bother.
I think there are about a dozen of us. Must be targeting yahoo groups.

Linda Mann